Kirkland Signature Nature’s Domain Puppy Formula Chicken & Pea Dog Food 20 lb.
- Grain-free: This formula provides your special pet with optimal nutrition for overall good health. This formula is an excellent choice for all puppies, especially puppies that are sensitive to grains.
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA): Added salmon oil supplies DHA, an omega-3 fatty acid that supports proper brain and eye development.
- Antioxidants: Guaranteed levels of selenium and vitamin E work together to support your dog’s healthy lifestyle.
- Small Kibble: Growing puppies benefit from small kibble that is easier to pick up and chew.
- Probiotics and prebiotic fiber from dried chicory root help maintain the proper balance of beneficial bacteria in your puppy’s intestines. Active9 Probiotics are developed from probiotic strains naturally found in the canine GI tract and processed under strict quality and safety standards to ensure purity. Each cup of food provides live, active cultures that help support healthy digestion and help your puppy maintain an active lifestyle.
- Compare with similar items
Kirkland Signature Nature’s Domain Puppy Chicken & Pea Formula is formulated to meet the special nutritional needs of puppies and is also great for pregnant or nursing mothers.
Made with real chicken for quality protein, added DHA to promote proper brain and vision development, and omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids for skin and coat, this formula offer great nutrition for overall health and vitality for all puppies.
Ingredients: Chicken, chicken meal, peas, garbanzo beans, lentils, fava beans, sweet potatoes, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), egg product, flaxseed, tomato pomace, natural flavor, salmon oil (a source of DHA), dicalcium phosphate, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, yucca schidigera extract, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin D supplement, folic acid. Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein 27% Minimum Crude Fat 15% Minimum Crude Fiber 4.5% Maximum Moisture 10% Maximum DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 0.05% Minimum Calcium 1.2% Minimum Phosphorus 1.0% Minimum Zinc 150 mg/kg Minimum Selenium 0.35 mg/kg Minimum Vitamin E 150 IU/kg Minimum Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.8% Minimum Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.5% Minimum Total Microorganisms* Not Less Than 1,000,000 CFU/lb (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus reuteri) Calorie Content 3,650 kcals/kg (340 kcals/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy